RCU Forums - View Single Post - My new transmitter for baja
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 03:01 AM
SAVAGEJIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My new transmitter for baja

The Nomandio Sensor and Rect are great radios, designed as 2.4GHz from teh ground up, and eys, the firmware is updatable from PC and Nomandio's website. No radio on the market has the USB capability that Nomandio radio sets have.

However, let me warn you though. More and more upset Nomandio customers are sprouting up all over the net. Nomandio's primary focus is to provide electronics for the US DOD. Providing CS and radio systems to teh rC industry i only subsidiary and therefore not a priority. And that is starting to appear as these customers complain about Nomandio dropping the ball in their CS and even in relasing gear that should have been rejected at teh factory.

If Nomandio would address and eliminate these problems, yes, I too would recommend their radio sets in a heart beat. They have great features that no oteher radio systems on teh market has, and Nomadio radio sets are supposed to be a high dollar top-of-the-line brand. But unfortunately, Nomandio is beginning to go downhill.