Old 01-02-2009, 01:42 PM
scarletboa
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bsrman14's bugget buggy

ORIGINAL: bsrman14

ORIGINAL: Mudgy

ORIGINAL: speedy.d

here is an invitation to bsrman14 to share his knowledge on 1/4 scale homebuilts and to possibly post us some pics of his budget buggy. we are not here to bash on anyone but to learn from everyone. so if any of you have any info on the originator of the worlds first 1/4 budget buggy this is your thread. i created this thread as an invitation to bsrman14 to share his knowledge of rc with us less expierenced hobbyists that are relegated to having to purchase our cars due to our inability to build our own.
I'll be watching, however holding my breath won't be an option.

Come on, dude, show us how you did it for under 250 bucks.
you posted in another thread how a Tonegawa servo would have done the trick in Bentley Marshalls car - that's your budget gone in one component
Come on dude MOre Power more Money. You can get a tone servo cheap!!! You just have to look real hard. On my budget buggy I only needed a 1/4 scale servo 2 for $25.

As for my budget buggy I had all the stuff just lying around. I get most of my material for FREE!!! Parts are cheap if you know where to go.

two 1/4 servos for $25? i think i just bought the same servos that you have. are they any good? the ones i bought are rated at 20kg@6V

also, can't you take some more pictures or maybe even video? we would all really like to see this build. i'd like to see the tires and the driveline.