RCU Forums - View Single Post - bsrman14's bugget buggy
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 09:20 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bsrman14's bugget buggy

Here, here.

bsrman14 ,

I am not trying to bash on you, I am trying to learn from you. And I bet even all the other home builders are trying to learn also so they can modify their own home built RCs

Be a little understanding of everyone's incredulity, but all you have done is teased us all with a really bad pic of your budget RC. Trust me, I tried to put in in Photoshop to magnify it to see the suspension works and hopefully a glimpse of the drive train, but the pic is horrible.

Since you don't want to show us any details on you $250 budget RC, at least tell us about your other RCs you have built in the last 12 years. Especially if they are as good are New Era models, then we DEFINITELY have lots to learn from you. Show us your work, describe how you made these so that the fellow home builders can also improve their own RCs.

Heck, by learning from what you can show us and describe thoroughly to us, I might even be able to custom fabricate some of my own stuff to improve my own RCs.

As I said before, if you do not want to show any pics, then discuss what you did and give us instructions on how you did it.
I must say that you say VERY little, I have read almost every one of your posts here in RCU, and you have not posted anything instructional at all, mostly one-lines, even when you are talking about painting bodies.
If you can discuss in depth how you made parts, how you modified existing parts you have laying around, and how they all came together into your budget RC or any of your other models, that alone will dispell most of our disbelief. I am not asking for pics or vids anymore, just some good build explanations like the other home builders have done.