RCU Forums - View Single Post - E-Flite Deuces Wild - Any One???
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 01:39 AM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: E-Flite Deuces Wild - Any One???

Isaac F:

A Bud and I took a long hard look at this. Claims low speed for landing and soccter speeds at the high end. Just not reasonable claim. The base price of @299.00 with added gear will bring this thing to close to $1,000 by the time its done. Chuck the electrics, use existing Jett 35 and buy another etc. End result wood scoot I am sure because of the available power, may even get to 130-140 with retracts. Thats about the speed of my modified AviStar ($99.00) practice bird (ho-hum). If I am going to put that kind of money into a bird to go fast, it will be built on my bench or start with a good formula, add Jett 60 LX and you should be good for 200 or so. Come to think about it, there is a Miss Ashley on the ceiling waiting for me to get it up so to speak, and a 60LX in a home brew thingy that should be faster than the Ashley. Yes, a twin would be something different, two Jett 35s would be ideal, you get 17,000 plus and you have to beat them with a stick to stop their tic-tic-tic idle. Go for it, not enough of ussen craizies out here. ENJOY