RCU Forums - View Single Post - BIG LAMA
Thread: BIG LAMA
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 06:50 AM
pgroom_68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BIG LAMA

ORIGINAL: tkeeg
...just got into coaxial helicopters a few weeks ago when I got the Esky Dauphin...It just got delivered 2 days ago and man is it beautiful...The servo arms are also longer with the pushrods being connected in the 3rd hole out from the servo giving enhanced, and much more sensitive control... In my opinion the Big Lama is awesome and has much more of “real helicopter” feel than my Dauphin and is much more powerful...but it is easier to hover the Big Lama than the Dauphin....
Hey again Tom,
I hope this is not to many questions for you (or perhaps MsDarla could answer some) Do you have to keep trimming the rudder as you run down the battery? How many holes are there in the servo arms? ('cause you say that they are in the 3rd at present) Do the servo arms hit the fuselage at full extension? Do you think the original motors could lift 1 extra ounce weight of one of [link=http://hobby-lobby.com/video-camera.htm]these video cameras[/link] ?? [That is enough questions]
As you can guess, I have a lot of time to wait for my order to arrive from HongKong and planning to use it for work.

Love the pics by the way from you and MsDarla and Disney1 - thanks

Peter