RCU Forums - View Single Post - What servo is better?? Hitec 5745 or futaba 5301.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:02 PM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: What servo is better?? Hitec 5745 or futaba 5301.

ORIGINAL: bsrman14

I know for a fact that A hs 805 has more power than a Multiplex digi 4 hands dowm.
It may do, but the metal spline of the rhino means it can take hits better and will outlast the 805. Also, the 805 doesn't fit in all quarter scale servo sockets (think MCD for example). What you are saying is like saying that a Rock is better than a samurai sword because it's harder. Yes, a rock is harder, but the sword is a much more refined weapon and the preferable instrument. We've had this conversation before, so I doubt I'm gonna change your mind. I use both and that is my opinion. You are equally entitled to yours, oh and as for speed.... lol. Yeh...

Back on topic, the 5745 is again the superior servo.

As for specs, can't remember where I saw it to post a link, but I know that the holding power of the rhino is 24kg-cm, despite it's more measly 200oz-in initial torque, it is still more servo than you ever need in a 5th scale.

[link=http://www.google.gr/search?hl=el&q=convert+24+kilogram+centimeters+to+ounce+inches&meta=&aq=f&oq=]Click me for conversion.[/link]