RCU Forums - View Single Post - 80 MPH FG Baja(Miami Street)
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 05:06 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 80 MPH FG Baja(Miami Street)

ORIGINAL: Foxy

rhylsadar, these guys have been doing this for years, and always get the same inaccuracy comments whenever they post these vids. I tell you what, go to a full scale car site and tell the people racing Vipers and hot imports that they aren't really doing the speeds they claim cos car speedos are rarely accurate. The radar gunsd these guys are using are far more accurate at these lower speeds. A 5% difference on a 190mph run, is 10mph, yet you don't see these kinds of comments. Lastly, SRT10, I'm afraid GPS isn't very accurate at this scale over these short distances. The only truly accurate measure is a speed trap, but in the absence of those a radar gun is as good as it gets.

Leave the 'accuracy' things at home folks, these guys are the real deal, and are sick of hearing it. It's funny, people make a claim, so people shout 'VIDEO!', so they make a video, then poeple shout 'RADAR!' so they make a video with radar. The only thing left to shout is 'SPEED TRAP!', but by then everyone's too bored.

Man i couldnt have sayed it better my self, there is always that one guy on RCU that thinks he knows more than the next in all situations.

For the record the radar guns we are useing are the bushnell's sports which are actually designed to pick up the speed of baseballs..............if they can acturatly pick up the speed of a baseball being such a small object i think a 30 pound baja isnt too small for it![X(]