RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lado retracts, do the really exist?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 08:38 PM
GaGeeBees
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lado retracts, do the really exist?

I have no doubt that these are great products if you can get them. I contacted them back in September 2008 and asked about a set for my TopFlite Staggerwing. I was advised to sign up on the website for email notification when the ones I needed were in stock. I did all that and on October 1st received an email that they were available. I placed my order immediately. Since then I've been waiting... and waiting... and waiting. In December Doug himself told me that he'd shipped them and even gave me a tracking number. The USPS site said that the tracking number existed but no package was ever picked up. Doug blamed his "postal lady". Since then, I've continued to wait. When I contact him, he promises to communicate and give me updates on what to expect and never does. Pathetic customer service and a disgusting lack of integrity. I too may become a fan of this product, but I'd like to actually get my hands on it at some point in order to do so. I'd have been delighted to receive my order in a couple of months. Currently at four months, 10 days and counting. A more accurate company name would be LATE-O-Tech.