RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL HPI Sprint 2 Thread (Sport and Flux)
Old 02-19-2009, 01:25 PM
aahwhatever2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL HPI Sprint 2 Thread (Sport and Flux)

Hey Rufus,

What "dremel" tricks are you talking about that takes care of the rocks in the rear dif???? I would love to know!!!!

Also, I really like the body you have on your Sprint 2.... I ordered what i thought was a really nice body off ebay, but when i got it....it was a body off a Nikko. It was hard plastic and total junk! It looked good from a distance but the amount of work/modifications that would need to be done to get the body to STAY on the car, just was not worth it.. I am still in the market for a good body that I can add a light kit to for drifting at night and then I will use just a nice painted plain Jane for racing, etc.

I bought some really NICE polished aluminum shocks from Team Blue Star, WOW, they are nice and already built and balanced in pairs. There was only a very VERY little difference between the two sets that I bought, not enough to be concerned about as I will be putting the matched sets on front and then on back.. They also came with a somewhat stiff red spring which is exactly what I was wanting to begin with! I have some new drift tires that are "in the mail" from ebay now. I am hoping that I get a little better traction with these as the set that I have are just way to sloppy for the power of the BL system that is in this car.

I will try to get some pics up...... as soon as i get off my lazy A*S!!!!

Jonathan