My Feedback: (15)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Charlie Kellogg's TBM Avenger Build

Noah, your so on time. Just came in from the shop feeling pretty good and saw your posts. Especially knowing that I'm going to school off your build. Just finished framing up the outter wing panel. Will work the rest of the week to install wing tube, flap panels, leading edge filler, etc. Will not put the full leading edge on until I see when you do it. Your build is really looking "sick". Don't get me wrong, that is the phrasing that the kids are now saying for "outstanding, wow, unbelieveable, kool, too much, awesome, ....... you get it now right. Beautiful work, great idea on the wire supporting the wheel rib. Does not look like there is alot of spare room in that wheel well. A fellow is shooting some photos of the Avenger I am modeling. It is out in a Palm Springs, CA museum. He sent me a couple of photos and said, that is one giant size airplane. I smiled and told him you bet it is. I have some free airline miles to use up so I just may have to take a trip during spring break just to go see the full scale airframe myself. Here is where I am. Chic
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ro42072.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	1149811   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rm36376.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	1149812