RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sukhoi Su-26M BNF by ParkZone
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 10:50 PM
David Eichstedt
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sukhoi Su-26M BNF by ParkZone

ORIGINAL: sonicjet

Fern,I can not say it enough,the pot issue is not Horizon's fault,it is the pot manufacture's,they buy the pots from an other company,the pot factory messed up,Horizon just claimed the problem instead of ignoring it,plus the radios will be back before the SU-26 will be released,also a very small amount of the DX6i radios are actually recalled.

Also they will not be importing the rest of the line,kyosho and horizon went two different ways,kyosho wanted to do different things more scale,Horizon wanted to make the planes more for the US user(IE: DSM2 is more used in the us,less scale,more for the flight than the looks)
You're on the right track about Horizon's departure from Kyosho, although I wouldn't say we're not interested in scale. After all, David Ribbe (VP of Aircraft Development) did win Top Gun in 2007.

Let's just say we have a different approach. For example, if we're doing an aerobatic airplane, it's not going to have a flat-bottomed airfoil, dihedral, down thrust and no rudder. Or if we're doing a scale aerobatic biplane, we're not going to skip the ailerons.

David