RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C.
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 02:35 AM
cheech4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C.

ORIGINAL: evaderholic

Finally got a day of work i come home and its packs with posts.u guys have been busy.cheech sorry for your loss mate, ive
been there myself. what kv mamba have you got? good to see you got ur truck
ok
as for settings on the mamba, punch control i have set at 20%,normal timing, and have the start power for medium.
reverse throttle i have at 50% and no drag brake. you may want drag brake and a bit more punch/traction control. keep in mind
i know ive said this over and over but its the driver,HONESTLY. i boost the settings and am runnig a stupid setup. there is no way
or need to go faster. i chop anything.there i said it.raghhh. i know the limits of my truck.the guy over ther road owns a jato 3.3.
he used to laugh when i would come out break my truck go inside etc. with traction control up and on six cells.he doesnt even bring hes
car out any more.when you have enough power to wheely at anyspeed its just a matter of who can get the power down.i hardly ever
need full throttle. mamba 7700 now on 2s lipo.
(pretty cool cool to just pick the car up,plug it in and have a look)throttle curve stock too.

The slipper is essential.i have mine so tight it seems like its not working but it is.just.The brass bushing are probably flogged out.
undo the nut, pull the spring and all the washers/bushings off.find a bearing that fits snug in the centre of the spur/slipper,replace
a washer at either end of the spring and adjust accordingly.if it self tightens you can double nut it,i just squash the nut a bit, with pliers/vice.
if anyone wants pics u can tell me how to do it i dunno.lol. big rant.

regular mamba with the 6900 motor, i switch between the 6900 and a nemisis 6s motor. the mamba has more top end but the nemisis is a torque beast. also running 2s lipo and also blowing the doors my next door neighbors jato 3.3 too, funny you said that lol