RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sukhoi Su-26M BNF by ParkZone
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 07:23 PM
FERNDALE AIR FORCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sukhoi Su-26M BNF by ParkZone

Dribbe, now that I have found a fix I'm happy. I do wish that the modules had been listed as options on the su-26 page. I looked at the dx5 at my lhs a while back and it was, or seemed, extra large. My absolute favorite radio to date is the Optic 6, even though the screen is in a bad spot. The most important thing in my mind is when you have a plane that balanced perfectly in the shop, but needs trim help in the air, I need to be able to get my throttle thumb over to get to the trim button. Easy to do with the Optic 6, tougher with the Eclipse 7. I usually have to get the plane into a climb and then cheat down to find the ele trim. Where I live I do not get to physically check many TX's.

Sonicjet, I went with the AR-7000, but I see what you mean. My thinking on the subject is that the feds at some point are probably going to grab our spectrum, so 2.4 is probably going to become all we have available. So I'll try out Spektrum. My heli friends love it. And the prices have to come down. The technology will have to get to the point that the $50. park flyer plane can used it or it will go away, barring Gov't interference. My absolute favorite 72mgz rx's are from Sombra Lab's, I buy them from
[link=http://www.BlackDogRC.com]BlackDogRC.com [/link] They are rock solid and the last time I bought a tx a 6 channel was going for $40 with a crystal.

Helidude 2, if you go to BSDMicrorc.com you can get the gear to make your Kyosho gear brushless as well.

OK, Pic.

Tim
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig13194.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	1154099