RCU Forums - View Single Post - ExceedRC 2.4GHz Transmitter (Genesis PE) - Pitch Curve Adjusment?
Old 03-12-2009, 03:43 PM
KRL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ExceedRC 2.4GHz Transmitter (Genesis PE) - Pitch Curve Adjusment?

Just got my Genesis PE yesterday afternoon my first ExceedRC heli with the 6-channel transmitter system (transmitter model FS-CT6S). I'm pleasantly surprised this has a dual receiver setup! Wow.

Was checking the pitch ranges just now and am getting -15 and +15 on idle-up mode. That is way too high. The transmitter has a left toggle (SW.B) which I figured out toggles between normal & idle-up. The right toggle (SW.A) is the throttle hold. The left knob (VRB) adjusts the gyro gain and the right knob (VRA) appears to adjust the pitch centering.

So with the VRA knob I can adjust so that I get exactly 0 pitch with throttle at midstick in idle-up mode. However, when I do that, I now get -15 and +15 on full positive and full negative throttle stick. I can turn VRA down and reduce the pitch to a more standard -10 and +10 which I'm after but then the pitch at zero stick now becomes -5 degrees! What I need to do is adjust the pitch endpoints.

The only other button on this FS-CT6S transmitter is an unlabeled black recessed button near the bottom left of the unit. Pressing it appears to have no effect whatsoever. There are no DIP switches anywhere on the unit so far as I can tell. How do you set the pitch curves?