RCU Forums - View Single Post - Redcat Volcano parts in Canada?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 02:21 AM
stallone11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Redcat Volcano parts in Canada?

ORIGINAL: EvilBunny

I have recently been in contact with Sebastien about some parts i was going to order right from redcat, but i won't use the Redcat in the states and they only ship UPS to Canada, so they gave my email address to Sebastien and he contacted me right away. so far so good. i hope this will be the beginning of a beautiful business relationship. i would rather order from a Canadian source anyday, even if it does cost more, its still cheaper
Hi EvilBunny,

Thanks a lot for your good words!

I am working very hard to give the best service as possible to my customers because this is my first priority. So since few months, i have experimented a very big increase of my sales and i have not been able to give a customer service like i would do for my customers. Because of that, i want to sincerly say sorry to ALL the customers who have leaved me an email and didn't received reply quickly and to all the customers who wasn't been happy with my service. Usually, i am trying to answer to all my emails within 1 or 2 days maximum. But during those few months, i know that i haven't replied all my emails within 2 days. I want to tell you sorry again. Presently, i am working alone in my business that i have started since 2 1/2 years. I am thinking to be able to pay someone part time to help me because i am very need help now! Why i haven't ask someone to help me before today? It's because i was not able to pay someone to help me and this is a real problem for me since few months and this situation have gave me a lot of headaches. I am trying to optimized my time each days long to be able to do my best to : reply emails, prepare and send estimate, do orders to my different supplier, place stock, do inventories, answer phone, prepare and ship orders, etc... And more than that, i haven't finished yet to built my store inside my house: I have converted my house basement to be able to have a R/C store. So i am very confident to be able to pay a part time guy to help me shortly. This is a very good news for me and for my customers.

Mostly all my puplicity is made by my customers and a little part of this puplicity is made with ads. Si it is very important for me that my customers are satisfied. So listen that:

If you are or have been a customer of me or if you know of customers who are not satisfied with my service or something else, please tell them to contact me at: sebastien.tremblay@nitrospeedrc. com and I will do my best to make them happy. Why? Because it is an obligation, a goal for me and because it is proved that an unsatisfied customer will influence more people that a satisfied customer can do it!

I just want to tell you again that i have started a new service: Ready To Run Custom Kit (RTRCK). What is it? This new service allow you to built your own custom kit like a pro kit will offer you without the heavy cost of a pro kit! But, my new service allow you more customized possibility than a pro kit because you can remove ALL the parts you don't want with my service but you can't do that with a pro kit! Hey, this mean better customized possibility than pro kits for the cost of a RTR vehicules.

When you choose the RTRCK service, you have 2 possibility to complete the construction of your new vehicule: with me or without me. This mean you can ask me, for exemple, to remove the stock engine and replace with an other one or you can just ask me to remove the stocl engine and let you install your own engine.

Finally, if you find a better price for same parts from a store located in Canada (that must be a regular price, not a liquidation or a special sale price), i will do my best to give you same price! If i am looking in the past, i have been able to sell at same cost almost all the time....so don't take chance and get estimate from other sellers and compare prices. Then ask me if i can sell at same price!

Please tell this email to all your friends, brothers, parents, etc...

Thanks a lot to have taked your time to read this message!

Best regards

Sebstieb