RCU Forums - View Single Post - ........... BELT CP V2 Thread..........
Old 03-20-2009, 11:53 PM
t dawgv12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ........... BELT CP V2 Thread..........

Hey guys,
I also found that JaggHobbies seems to have decent prices and some good stock on v2 parts. They have that 0413 ring link that I semi-broke, but even they don't have the 0404 feathing shaft listed. I didn't order my part yet since I'm thinking about ordering a few other spare parts just in case. My wife gives me more than the stink eye when I want to spend ANY money so I have to plan carefully and not get too crazy. I risk death spending any as it is and we're not even poor!
Anyhow, after another look at my heli I could find no other damage and decided that it was flight worthy even with the split ball cup on the ring link. The link still seems strong when pulling at it even though split. I am doing no more than hovering around and such so I was confident that since their are 2 ring links anyhow it should be ok to fly and it was. I flew it with not issues at all for a full 12 minutes or so till the battery was done. Just as smooth and steady as always thankfully. I've just got to decide on what parts to get so I can replace that link soon anyhow!

Happy flyin'
Tyler