RCU Forums - View Single Post - Where can I get a needle shutoff valve for glo fuel line.
Old 06-15-2003, 02:23 AM
rustyrivet
My Feedback: (6)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Where can I get a needle shutoff valve for glo fuel line.

There are times when you might want to completely stop the flow of glo fuel into the carb without jacking around and disturbing the setting on the carb needle to do this. Yes, one could just pull the line off of the carb, but some models have a very tight engine compartment that you can barelly get a couple of finger tips in.

A seperate needle valve with a tee fitting that can be spliced into a large I.D. glo size fuel line just before the carb would be nice.

I suppose if I have to, I can some how adapt a remote needle valve, though they are made so they don't usually splice into a horizontal glo line in a tee fashion. It seems most remote needle valve assemblies offered on Tower's web site are also designed for smaller sized glo engines and glo fuel lines. I need this for my Moki 2.1

Anybody know where I can purchase such a thing? If all else fails, I guess I can always adapt a high-tech modified clothes pin.