RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dietrich 50cc Extra 260 (New Build)
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 09:08 PM
nedyob
My Feedback: (67)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dietrich 50cc Extra 260 (New Build)

Speaking of Ditetrich Extra's
Did any over you guys watch the Price is Right Gam Show on NBC on April 9th, well you know when the contestants bid on a price to go on stage. Well to my surpirze there was a Dietrich Extra 260 that came up for bids and after all the people over bid, a older lady won the bid for $500.00 and then up on stage she went with Drew Cary, she then must have wispered in Drews ear if she could have another prize, and Drew then told her that she could have a grandfather clock instead of the "Remote Control toy Airplane" as Drew Carey called it. Well after uddering a few choice words at the lady on TV for not taking the plane and wanting a stupid clock. The RC gods finally paid her back and the lady ended up loosing the next show case witch was a car,and again missed a chance at the big show case when she had her turn at the big wheel. I think there were a few people in the audiance that would have loved to take the planes off her hands but no she wanted a grandfather clock.
I even the the plane was equipted with a gas engine, but couldnt tell for sure, it did have a spinner and a prop on the front, but no pilot in the cock pit.
NEDYOB