RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spyder RSX or Spyder VS3? or Spyder MR2?
Old 04-18-2009, 08:27 PM
HJJFFFAA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spyder RSX or Spyder VS3? or Spyder MR2?

ORIGINAL: mechanizeddeath

Well I know of a few people who are into both RC and paintball so I suppose that here isn't too bad of a place to ask about it.

I don't know much about it to be honest. Someone did give me a paintball gun years ago though. Oops, they call them "markers" don't they? Because guns kill, or something like that. [&:] haha... Anyway, it was this weird guy I went to college with about 12 years ago. Long story short, he worked at a sporting goods store with bad security, and stole it for me. I felt bad for the guy, he was so awkward, and wanted friends, so he stole a paintball marker for me and a few others so we would go with him. Unfortunately it backfired, because who wants a friend that steals? I sure don't. [:@]

I still have it though. Staple seals broken, but otherwise NIB. I can't/won't sell it because it is stolen, and can't/won't use it because it is stolen. So it just sits in my cedar chest.

It's a Tiger Shark from Brass Eagle. As I understand it, it was junk all those years ago and is kind of a joke today.

Looks like this:
Poor guy. Anyway. I think my uncle had a gun like that. I found it a few years ago in my attic along with a real gun. Only the paintball gun was broken so I couldn't play with it...