RCU Forums - View Single Post - ATTENTION: All Top Flite Corsair, P-40, ROBART 615 & CJM Retract Owners !PLEASE READ!
Old 06-17-2003, 02:45 AM
F4u5
My Feedback: (81)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default ATTENTION: All Top Flite Corsair, P-40, ROBART 615 & CJM Retract Owners !PLEASE READ!

Thx BigProp...I would send Paul Grubich an-e-mail. He would probably post a blurp about it. He is all for improving our warbirds. For those out there who may be curious, from Sierra (Darrell), I have ordered a pair of LARGE FW190 retracts, a pair of custom TBF Avenger retracts, and am discussing a pair of retracts for my 13 foot corsair. 2 friends of mine have purchased a set of Darrell's P-47 gear, as well as one buying a pair of TBF gear for his Avenger. All of these palnes are in the 50 pound range, and they do not bat an eye during landing. They are very nice gear, and very robust. Better than anything else out there. I have also discussed BigProps issue with Darrell, and he is all for making these gear, like bigprop said, he just needs to make it worth his time. I can't see anyone not being happy with Darrell's gear, no matter what size they are..