RCU Forums - View Single Post - Genesis 450pe
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 02:29 PM
gemello

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Genesis 450pe

Hi Kevo 450 and all the other friends which they know this helicopter and this radio,
I have just received the genesis 450 pe and I have some problems:
ì1.The small antenna of the smallest second remote receiver is detached as soon as I have touched it and I have lost the the piece of electric wire that is detached.
What do you think if I try to open the receiver and I try to solder an electric wire? And in this case I have to use a specific electric wire?
2. Seeing with the computer the transmitter setting, there are things that seem to me strange and I would like to know what you think about this fact.
Swash Afr: Ch 1 -50; Ch 2 -50; Ch 6 -80
End point Ch 5 120 and 120
Sub trim Ch1 -40, Ch2 +70, Ch4 +60, Ch5 -50, Ch6 +40
Seem to me that instead of regulating the hardware of the helicopter, has been setted only the input of the transmitter with the laptop.
3. Which are the on-line best sellers of spare parts for this heli? In USA? in Canada? In Far East?
4. What are some of the best servos ballraced that I can buy? What are some of the best servos ballraced that I can buy for the tail?
I am in serious problems because I am a beginner, Italian, living in Colombia where I don't find anybody experienced.
Thanks and regards
Gemello