RCU Forums - View Single Post - Reason for not upgrading to 2.4
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 10:45 AM
RamItOn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Reason for not upgrading to 2.4

That's fantastic, Zeeb, that you are a tort lawyer and have expertise in that area. The Futaba 9C has been on the market for over 10 years. Please name a lawsuit against Futaba regarding the failure of the dual elevator servo problem that you mentioned, oh J.D. of the Skies. I've had a couple of custom models that used dual elevator servos. Not a problem experienced.

I never called those who rely on ModelMatch "lazy," but if by making such a claim, you will regail me with the ruminations of your finely honed legal mind, I just might. I'm simply saying that they need to pay attention. If you had bothered to read any of the other comments in this board, you will have noticed that I mentioned that I had about 15 models that I use (probably not nearly as many as you, Zeeb), not one. I just can't get over how zealous you guys are about 2.4. The ardency for 2.4 GHz (and the requirement for all to buy in, lest not being perceived as savvy as those who have) really is shocking. Write your congressman and have them propose legislation to make 2.4 GHz the standard, and outlaw our FCC-specific 72 MHz band. That would be awesome and save countless lives! Let's march on Washington! Hold demonstrations! ARE YOU WITH ME?!