RCU Forums - View Single Post - XTM Truggy?
Thread: XTM Truggy?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 02:08 PM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: XTM Truggy?

ORIGINAL: BigGrump

Well, I will admit it. Hobby People had them on sale brand new for $299 so I bought it. Hobby People then had the XTM 457 pro on sale for $99 so I brought that. Broke in the 24.7 and found it really a nice engine. Put in the 457 and found it just as nice but throws the XTM around better. Put a set of proline bow tie tires on and i could simply not be happier with a fun basher and for running around in street, front grass, camp ground etc, and when I let my son in laws and grandchildren drive it, it is so much easier to drive that the monster truckis, they end up having a lot of fun.

XTM stuff is very good for an average Joe. Not the high end stuff, but really good middle of the road.

I like it and we have fun. I apologize in advance and say I am Sorryto the elite people who will find the xtm and me beneath them for even giving it a chance or using it within its design limits.

Dennis

We have had XTM products in the past.... a XT2 Buggy and several mammoths...... The XT2's did very good, they were heavy but fairly durable....the original mammoth was horrible ! You will have to keep this thread updated with how the XTM holds up and performs..... In the past the main issue with the XTMproducts was the differentials, they were constantly blowing diffs, they has some goofy looking spiders that were very prone to failure.... However its been many many years since I have even looked at XTM, so its definitely going to be interesting to see if the current products still have the same issues as the older products I had ran. only time will tell the full story..........