RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2s lipo & losi reg for rx pack
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 12:29 AM
FlyFaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2s lipo & losi reg for rx pack

ive been running the losi with a common sence rc 2 cell 800. ive had no problems and ive tried a few connectors just to see about voltage i started out with deans and i didnt need that secure of a connection. so you can really use what ever connector you want it doesent seem to have an effect on anything.     

as for the switch im using the same JR one your reffering to and again no problem with that lipo set up.   but one thing i havent tried is charging through  the switch harnes i normally plug it in direct to charge it    i also unplug it after each day im done flying just because i have had them drain when their left for a long period of time and to be safe i just unplugged it.  

and no theres no problem running the losi that close to your reciever in several set ups of mine there right next to each other and no problems, it really doesent get that hot it barely even gets warm. also im using the JR/spektrum set up and i only run the 7000s in my q-500 and q-40s nothing less so i cant speak for the smaller RXs.