RCU Forums - View Single Post - whats the best drag .12 nitro engine
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 07:58 PM
nitrorevo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: whats the best drag .12 nitro engine

ORIGINAL: RUSTYREVO

ORIGINAL: PROSTOCK68

if cash was no concern and i wanted a kick a** .12 to run nitro pro stock in a era kit camaro where would i get one? approx cost for a pro comp engine
jlr RB moddded. I have one the push's a stock weight gpx4 2.33 @ 132ft @ 58.9 mph 16/21 pinion 42/47 spur.
I plan on trying a 15/20 for more hole shot to lower et. with this motor u must, i repeat u must stall pass the flat spot. until i got the clutch straightened out i couldn't get pass a 2.6. i still have a little to play with on the stall up to increase hole shot. when i launched the car everyone in the pits says that the motor was still climbing. with the gearing i think at a longer distance this motor may hit 70 plus

What's up RUSTY. Good to herethe JLR runnin good man. That time and speed is already faster than the modded .18TZ if Iremember.Hate it,not able to get out with you guys, track and baseball with the boys got me tied down.

That JLR still has a bunch left, probably still tight like mine. You can't be much past the half gallon mark can you?Mine only has about a half gallon, but it's just sitting in my G4/RS. LOL.