RCU Forums - View Single Post - trx2.5 PROBLEMS
Thread: trx2.5 PROBLEMS
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2003, 12:05 PM
ptimer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trx2.5 PROBLEMS

can any1 help me my tmax is doing my head in,ive had it now for just over a week the problem started when i tried starting it about 4 days ago,i had it out the day b4 then and it was working fine so when i whent to start it it wouldent start i noticed a cut in the fuel line and replaced it but to no avail then i checked most things out like fuel line filters and kinks,still wouldent start so i left it at that,later on that day i took it apart cleaned it and whent to put it back together but was a bit baffled as to how the piston whent into the sleeve, does the side with the bit cut out face the front or back ov the engine,after further inspection i come to the conclusion it goes to the back becouse it fitted better.anyway i posted a message last night asking which way it faced,a nice chap replied and told me it whent faceing the clutch so i put it in facing that way and put it all back together and when i started it today it ran ok but over heated very quickly ive got the mixture needle set to factory settings,can any 1 try and help me out i would be very happy for any suggestions .thanks