My Feedback: (9)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: SYSSA 30CC GAS MADE IN USA

Todd...i have to say i am impressed! Along with quite a few others that stumble along this thread. Your motor ( 30cc) looks really , realy good. I'm in the same boat as you and many others , where i would be willing to pay a little extra to get american made , high quality engines with great support ( ALA : BME , DA , Fox , Brisson....ect) Not bashing the china made motors at all though. Especially ones that we're designed here by guys like Milton at RC extreme power......have heard nothing but great things about those motor's as well. And i know there are some "pretty good" quality China based motors that some people try to push for a sale , but in all honestney , i think you'll get 2-3 times ( maybe more) actuall running hours out of an amercan , well thought out , high grade materials type motor , like the ones i listed above. Sure they cost more , but i look at them as an investmet. This little 60cc boxer twin you spoke of.....has got me curious. Any ideas on the table of a 100cc-120cc , or posibly 150cc - 180cc? Goin' to check out the site now. great looking motor man!