RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nitro models pusher Bobcat?
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 11:59 PM
exciter900rr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nitro models pusher Bobcat?

ORIGINAL: BaldEagel

excitor

You are obviously landing to fast to balloon that high after hitting spoilerons, I can understand if you are unable to flick switches whilst flying that you don't want to be put off by needing to remember where each switch is, but please do not accuse another member on this forum of BS just because they suggest something to try and help another member who says they have a problem, we are just trying to help.

Mike
WOW!

I'll tell you one thing buddy- You NEED to seriously chill out! You have read entirely too much into my post, and YOU are the one ACCUSING ME of out of line conduct.
You are questioning my flying, and my credibility as a member of this group. Not once did I accuse anyone in particular of BS- I didn't even infer it!
Quite the contrary my friend, I as well am trying to help others by simply suggesting another landing option. Who gave you the authority to moderate this forum?
Please do yourself a favor and READ CAREFULLY before you flame someone. and if you are not able to understand the english language, I suggest you invest some money in further education.
You do realize that you're looking a bit silly in your comment don't you?

But seriously- Flipping (not flicking) switches while flying isn't quite out of my scope of abilities, and after more than 23 years of flying, and modeling, I prefer simplicity. You prefer flying your plane one way, whilst I prefer flying mine much differently. And that's just fine with me. However, it's no reason to pull your feathers out Baldeagel...... you'll go bald..

By the way, The screen name is Exciter. And thanks for the blind critique of my piloting skills-