RCU Forums - View Single Post - TOM BRETT'S DESIGNS-UPDATE
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 02:46 PM
kingaltair
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: TOM BRETT'S DESIGNS-UPDATE

ORIGINAL: CHARLES WINTER

I'll mention again, that I would like to update my DVD with pictures or videos of relevant information of the ''Golden Era'' of pattern flying. So much was accomplished in the late 1950's into the 1960's. It appears that when radio control systems became more reliable the R/C hobby flourished. I could rename my DVD ''The Golden Era of Pattern Flying'' or something like that. Their is so much great information OUT THERE it would be a shame not to put it together for future interested person's. I would like Input's from any interested party. Col. Chuck Winter PS, Arden engine powered Free Flight, 1946..
Chuck...I will send you many of the Ed Kazmirski pictures from the Ed Kazmirski's Taurus thread. You can determine if the quality is good enough for a DVD.

Still pictures are wonderful, but one of the greatest things about your DVD is that the pictures "moved", and came to life. The people in the video are "alive" again. Still..... I believe you probably know the best way to artfully combine the best in still photos of well-known R/C pioneers, and the video footage you have preserved.

Duane