RCU Forums - View Single Post - ****EXCEED-RC ORDER ISSUE*****
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 02:50 PM
ajmille

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ****EXCEED-RC ORDER ISSUE*****

Hello Andy. I ordered the 1/8 truggy, order # raidentech168-195346. I have a few issues, #1 my front shocks wont stop leaking, I took the apart and found the top seal is torn, and the dust boots are torn.#2 my servo is bad it locks when steered to the left, It does the same when the steering is off the servo w/ no resistens it turns to the right fine but locks to the left.#3 my left tire wore down, I did measure the tie rods before driving it and the were the same, dont under stand.#4 the exsaust melted my body, The truck is not runng to lean for this to happen dont under stand this one eaither. I called the phone number after 15min I reached somone how was very rud and after going back and fourth for 20min he said he would take care of this and he hung up on me, he did not take my name,number or address, so I dont know how he would take care of me. Other then these few issues the truck is nice, you can contac me ar[email protected]. I did senda e-mail out to you but I dont think it went through, and I did foget to mention obout the body.

Thank you Ashley