RCU Forums - View Single Post - Global Skyraider Repair
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 11:15 PM
WestCoastFlyer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Global Skyraider Repair

Tom, your repair is looking really good! It's sad to see an airplane show up here, but I'm sure you realize a thread such as this one, and all the threads in the C and R forum are a positive contribution to the modeling community.

Your post #9 regarding wives and sitting and staring at things made me laugh. Maybe I'd still be married if I hadn't done so much staring off into space when they were trying to talk to me lol. Women don't appreciate that behavior so here's a pre-marriage tip on the Crash and Repair (appropriate) forum: Guys, try not to marry a big talker. Vast amounts of time in your life will be spent "listening." :-) So, try to develop some sort of hobby you can do as she tells you every last tiny detail of the past 12 hours of her life. For example, encourage her to talk to you as she's making your dinner while you snack and enjoy your favorite beverage lol. Just kidding ladies! You men do the cooking, let her talk, she needs you to listen.

Anyway, thanks for the thread Tom, looking forward to seeing it finished and the thread ended!