RCU Forums - View Single Post - ARF Builders/Dealers -List
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 01:45 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ARF Builders/Dealers -List

Brian , so true sorry about that !!!

Stick , we take outselves too seriuos lol , really ? I dont hang in the build threads lol , yet i can build and build very very good , but why should I prove that to you when as stated earlier I dont get my self esteem from you or others who build or choose not too .
My point with you is that you simply hang to antagonize and its to the point of humor and yes I do win $5.00 per person in the pool every time you post because you continues to ignor the post subject and add nothing but "i am a builder lol " .

I feel sorry for anyone that will use that lable if any of us associate the term with you .
You take your trade , skills or lack of way to serious .

My dad taught me a very good lession years ago , he said son " show me a self proclamed expert and I will show you someone that is no longer willing to learn "
"dont ever let yourself be called an expert " ..... Recent i was featured on the food network for my trade , and I was referred to as an expert , trust me I made the correction and it was removed in the out -takes . So if you can step down from your role as expert builder , you may see the value and possible learn from many in the arf section of rcu , or perhaps just feel you cant and you will simply go away again only to reappear a few months later with the same old business model .

Vee , let me know when you get your plane , if I build an interior for mine , i will build two and send you one for free. I sincerly appreciate the great pics you sent me on the corsair flaps and details .
As stated I can scartch build an interior from small parts for nothing , its much better then going the Balsa products route and paying $75 for a bag of plastic