RCU Forums - View Single Post - Four Star 60 Build...The Saga Begins
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 07:34 PM
TinmanJones

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Four Star 60 Build...The Saga Begins

HOLY COW...
MountaineerFan36, its taken me 3 days to read this entire thread... Im not a new RC pilot, but brand stinking new to building... SO new, that im patiently waiting for my 4*60 to arrive, JUST BECAUSE OF YOU!!! hahahaha
praying it gets here tomorrow...

Ive been flying ARFs for almost 10 years... I did buy a kit several years ago... Had a club member build it for me, then sold it before I could ever fly it...

Ive been sitting on this idea, of building, for a few months... Trying to figure out if i REALLY want to tackle this... But after reading this entire thread, and reading about your maiden flight, theres not doubt in my mind that i HAVE to do this... So, i found a site online (not Tower of course) and bought me a 4*60 kit...

I live in Arkansas, so its crazy hot and humid right now, and probably even hotter in my shop, but im not sure ill be able to let the airplane sit in the box till cooler weather... I have a feeling ill have to jump right into the build...

Anyway, I just wanted you to know that you, and many others throughout this entire thread, have lit yet another spark under another RC pilot... I cant wait to try my hand at this...

Hopefully YOU, RCKen, Bubba, 2slow, and a host of others will join me as i begin my "first build" journey... I would love to have ALL the help and useful tips that you have had...

You built a beautiful airplane...

This entire thread is saved and I will be looking at it for tips and inspiration throughout my build...

Again, thanks MountaineerFan36...

TinmanJones
(Don)