RCU Forums - View Single Post - Gauging interest, Hellcat group build
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 11:40 PM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
Default RE: Gauging interest, Hellcat group build

ORIGINAL: cold_reboot

Greatness! Subscribed. Always wanted a Hellcat in the Hangar, hope you make it available to one and all at some point (sooner rather than later). What are the chances we can get you to design a few German birds, severe lack of those around. Move the P40 to the front of the line!, the TF isn't known as a ''floater''.

Welcome aboard cold_reboot. The Hellcat will be available just as soon as I'm satisfied it flies well and won't fall apart! I'm not a big fan of most of the popular German types, ie, 109, 190, Stuka, etc. I could be convinced to do a 190D eventually but more because I think it would be a good seller than because I'm interested in building one myself. I do like some of the more obscure German types but I'm not sure just how popular they would be. The He-112 comes immediately to mind. I've been collecting info on that one here and there with the idea of drawing one up eventually. The P-40B is definitely near the top of my potential candidates list and it is really a matter of "when" more than "if". However, my next offering will almost certainly be my 71" span Ki-61 Tony. I'm already flying a prototype and I am very pleased with the performance. I need to get it detailed and painted but here it is as it sits now.