RCU Forums - View Single Post - BEST DELTA EVER! Post your deltas
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 05:45 AM
C_Roundy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BEST DELTA EVER! Post your deltas

ORIGINAL: lfinney

my advice is based on prior ownership of 45 and 60 sized YS engines along with a few years of experience as mac's product employee, your length as it is in pictures may turn the 16k plus rpm no doubt, but hows your mileage........and how does it transition back to lower throttle settings etc, we had people complain of losing plugs etc etc
Point taken lfinney, at the same time it is also true that engine manufacturers and aftermarket parts manufacturers like MACS Products need to remain on the same page regarding PUBLIC policy; having said that, as an old school Mather Modelers member I cannot help but wonder why you haven't noticed the consistent accuracy of "freakingfast"s posts on the finer point technical principles of two stroke breathing??? Of course when you bring a power package combo of engine porting, prop dia-x-pitch, fuel, and measured exhaust timing to a higher state of tune; you are going to get guys who get greedy with their prop choices, overheat the engines, and FUBAR the relationship between the engine manufacturer and the aftermarket company that offered a way to make the engine COME ALIVE.

lfinney, I have been watching your spike in posts lately and what I would like to know is very simple. WHO ARE YOU ??? If you don't tell me I will just have to bother Wally McCallister himself, Not his brother Dave although I can certainly do that too.
(P.M. me)

Sincerely, Chuck Roundy, Mather Modeler since 1997, A.M.A. 621679