RCU Forums - View Single Post - Intermittent range problem with Airtronics Stylus / PCM / Flair Tiger Moth
Old 09-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Tigermoth Q

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Intermittent range problem with Airtronics Stylus / PCM / Flair Tiger Moth

Hi Guys

I am building a Flair Tiger Moth as (believe it or not) my first build (and this is my first post).

Having read some of the above and see that there could be possible problems with interference in the electric department, could someone possibly give me some advice on what servos to get for this specific model and other bits that I may need to complete the kit?

I have the basic kit and the Laser 180 4 stroke engine, (thats it right now and goodness knows if I need anthing else for the engine). I appeciate that I perhaps should start with a smaller and easier model, but I am taking my time and am really enjoying this challenge.

I guess it would be easy to phone up the model shop, however, I am always a firm believer of going streight to the horses mouth, actual builders/flyers of this wonderful kit, hence you guys.

I have enjoyed reading your posts and thank Edward B and Cybertom for their previous posts on construction of the TM from a few years ago, they have been very helpful to my project.

Best wishes to you all.

Tigermoth Q (Quintin)