My Feedback: (21)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RCU Coverage of the 10th Annual NEAT Fair

Greetings from the Reynold's House Motel in historic Roscoe NY. It is from here that RCUniverse will be presenting semi-live coverage of NEAT Fair 2009, the largest all-electric R/C aircraft meet in the Northeast.

NEAT Fair is the Northeast Electric Aircraft Technology Fair. The Silent Electric Fliers of Long Island (SEFLI), led by event organizer Tom Hunt, have been holding this event since 2000 at the Peaceful Valley Campsite located among the Catskill mountains in Shinopple, NY. Event goers have borne witness to the evolution of electric aircraft from the NiCd era clear through to the bargain-priced LiPolys of today.

Today is Thursday September 17th, set up day for vendors and pilots alike. Very little in the way of organized activity goes on, with the exception of the full-contact Multiplex Easy Star combat at 4:30PM. This is the day to make final adjustments and test flights on new planes brought in just for the show, to renew old acquaintances, and make some new ones.

The RCUniverse Team consisting of myself, "Papa Jeff" Ring, and Ed "Mr. Fantastic" Britton will be bringing you pictures, videos, and interviews from the show. Unfortunately, Peaceful Valley Campsite is in a dead zone; there is no cell phone coverage, no Internet. There isn't even a good FM radio signal! We'll be posting the events of the day here each evening, as long as the Internet access at the hotel is working.

Stay tuned, and let us know that you like what you see!