RCU Forums - View Single Post - Like New PH&L anzerkampfwagen III Ausf.L SD.KFZ.141/1
Old 11-04-2009, 10:58 PM
AClay47

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Like New PH&L anzerkampfwagen III Ausf.L SD.KFZ.141/1

That's funny!

I got another German Tank, a green Panzer III and I have two others on the way: a super version Panzer, and a regular Panzer. Can't help it, but its hard to pass up good deals. I splurged on the Super Version Panzer.

I've had track problems with my Tigers. They have these great wide tracks, which look great, and their suspensions arerealistic! But - both my Tigers have had a track go off. One broke a sprocket wheel, which I'm replacing with metal ones on both my Tiger I s .

My Snow Leopard's cannon does not shoot soft pellets. They just roll out, or bunt out. No power behind their shots, though you can hear the gun working. It looks like I'm going to proceed to Stage II of the hobby - repairing tanks. It's something that can't be avoided.

Here is something I like about 1:16 scale tanks. They are actually proportionate. I marvel at how much smaller the Panzer IIIs were than the Tiger, and were much smaller than the Pershing. Although the Pershing was our biggest bad boy tank, it paled in comparison with the Tigers. No wonder they downgraded it as a "Medium Tank" later. Can't wait to see how a Sherman compares.

Got to get back to my toys.

Beware of Germans! My living room is beginning to look like 1940 Ukarine!