RCU Forums - View Single Post - Older Kyosho Concept
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 03:24 PM
Wireless

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Older Kyosho Concept

Hi guys,

I'm a bit late to the party but wanted to comment for posterity anyway. The Concept 30 was a great helicopter in it's day. It was one of the first truly affordable and easy to use model helicopters along with the Hirobo Shuttle.

Nowadays things have moved on. Manufacturing ability, materials quality and rc helicopter know-how mean the Concept 30 is far behind it's modern equivalents. This doesn't mean the Concept 30 is no good, it's wonderful to fly lazily on a Sunday afternoon wallowing in nostalgia - especially so if you have one of the rare 'bleach bottle' fuselage kits.

The Concept 30 is not a helicopter for beginners in this day and age. Scarce parts availabilty have seen to that, but it's still a cracking little helicopter for leisurely flying.

Of course the EP Concept, Concept 10, Concept 32 VR Concept 46 VR and Concept 60 series were also quite unique and great helis in their own right.

If you're a fan of the whole Concept series, you might want to have a look at my website which is dedicated to these helicopters and the small collection I have built up. Feel free to have a look at www.concept30.co.uk

Cheers,

Wireless