RCU Forums - View Single Post - Electric Retracts - Modifying existing Air/Servo-operated Retracts
Old 12-07-2009, 10:57 PM
Dan M
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Electric Retracts - Modifying existing Air/Servo-operated Retracts

ORIGINAL: TOMAPOWA

ORIGINAL: Dan M

It cracks me up that you are asking other People to take apart their Lado retracts so you can use Lado's Research and development time and his ideas to come up with your own line of retracts and market them .

it's very strange to me that after you posted on the Lado thread so prolifically , and did all that Doug bashing , that you don't even own a pair of Lado's to Backwards engineer ??

ROFLMAO !

Maybe he will still sell you a pair ?
LOL... actually, I'm learning from his mistakes/bad design!
I knew it'd only be time before the riff-raff made rediculous comments... like yours!
If you are really enjoying your Lado retracts, go and Enjoy!... no use being part of this discussion... Bye now!
Tom

Since you don't own any Lado Retracts , and you never have , and since the only problems with Lado retracts were that they were/are extremely hard to get shipped to the customer ............... would you be so kind as to elaborate as to what mistakes/bad design you have found in the retracts that you don't own nor have ever owned ?

since you don't even have a pair of Lado retracts to reverse engineer and learn from , and are asking people here on this thread to disassemble / photograph their Lado retracts , how have you been able to come to the conclusion that the retracts you are trying so hard to copy are of a bad design ?

everyone agreed on the old thread that Lado retracts are the best mechanical retracts made at this time , and the only "mistake" made was Doug's inability to deliver on time , and that fact that too many excuses were made for the late deliveries.

for you to say that the retracts were poorly designed is wrong and i am calling you on it .

hopefully no one will sell you a pair of Doug's retracts so that you can copy his "Bad Design"

regards

Dan