RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nitro pro stock/pro mod chassis
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 03:40 PM
nitrorevo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nitro pro stock/pro mod chassis

man that sucked. For me, buying this stuff new is ''MY'' only preference. I am not against used parts from people I personally ''KNOW'' though but had you known that the guy left off the clutch shoe springs, then you would have had them for your track day. What a bummer. Well you should be ready for 2010 now though and with as good as a chassis as you got, I am sure it will run well for you.
I hope so Brent, I have enough time and cash into it now. I just lack experience. I was able to get some .419 reaction time and .403 6 foot that day, which B&E said was a good start, but with no second gear ET's were a terrible 2.4. I will keep your advice and be patient for the ET's to come down. The jury is still out on the AB Picco P9R. If results are not good, I see one of these in my future.

http://www.nitrodynamicsusa.com/shop...ied-engnes.php

ruffrider, 8 of 10 guys run Walbern chassis at my track. The others run some form of Direct Drive. There is a lot of support for the Walbern and with so many guys running it, you can always get some setup help. Check the IMDRA website like Brent said and see what's available in the Drag Mart, good luck.