RCU Forums - View Single Post - Struggling with single rotor basics V2
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 08:35 PM
jon6565

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Struggling with single rotor basics V2

Hey guys...

Winding down for Christmas now. Sitting at my desk at work waiting to finish at 12 midday wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Managed to get 2 and a half flights in this morning - I was a bit rushed to get to work as I took the time to water the lawn this morning. On the third flight the tail start twitching again so I think the xmas break will see me fixing that once and for all!

Got a couple of 'OK' bigger loops in and some axial rolls. Tempted to do a backwards axial roll but going to try that on the sim first!! [X(]

I have a video uploading to YouTube from this morning. I will limit my videos for a while until something different is happening (like CF blades eh Scott!!) as it is a bit boring otherwise.

My mate let me know of a website called www.nearmap.com which has really clear pics of Australia (not sure about other countries) but if you put in Flanders Court Greenmount WA- mine's the 'new' blue roof!! The interesting thing is it has a timeline so you can see what I have done around the house!! Cool - even the deck by the pool with my wife sitting on it!! The shed is in it's new position, moved from where the kids trampoline is now.! Try it. You will see the oval just 250 metres up the road where I fly sometimes. Bit small now for the 550!!

Back soon with a video and Christmas wishes before I go home for the day (only 9.34am at the moment on the 24th).

JL