RCU Forums - View Single Post - EXCEED MADHAWK 300 AIRWOLF???
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 04:43 PM
aluminum crusher

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: EXCEED MADHAWK 300 AIRWOLF???

ORIGINAL: Eddie48

ORIGINAL: aluminum crusher

ORIGINAL: yadac123

ok I see. I do see that the web has been changed when someone brought it up on youtube. Thanks

Andy
HEY Yadac how do I get more left and right movement from this heli (madhawk 300). The nose turns just fine but I have to give the right stick ALOT of throw just to get it to move left or right. And it also keeps going forward even tho i have the trim set all the way back what adjustments must I do. And I'm gonna need some step by step instructions on how to remove the fuselage and to repair this thing[&:]. I already had to replace the tail rotor blades and that thing was a pain to get off , it was like if it had super glue on it. I had to take off the tail end and then hold the rotorblade shaft with some vise grips and pull the blade end off with some pliers ( I mean I really had to pull my heart out just to get that thing off) . But all is well now. The fuselage is easy to crack and my front window came out of place from a 1 foot hover in the air dead drop landing . But I put that back in place I just stuck a small flat stick thru the fuselage to push it back in place. Keep in mind that I'm new to RC helicopter's AND DISPITE THE EASY TO CRACK FUSELAGE (it is a hairline crack you really can't see it unless you really look hard) AND WINDOW POPPING OUT EASY, AND HARD TO TAKE OFF TAIL BLADE.....I LIKE THIS HELI IT IS VERY, VERY STABLE JUST LIKE CO-AXILE. I think it's stable just like my blade cx2. Now all we need is some step by step repair or build instructions . Would I recommend this Exceed madhawk 300 to a friend that's is an heli newbie YES. But I would say get the canopy type first or buy both canopy type and the fuselage type...just leave the fuselage type on the shelf until you get much better at flying. Oh and Yadac I will post up some pic's of the Heli different white colors.... and never mind the 10 dollars off I just wanted to bring it to your attention, unless you wanna give me 10 dollars worth of parts like 3 sets of main blades and 2 sets of tail blades STOCK, OR 1 set of Airy harden version 2 mainblades and 2 sets of rotor blades. And thanks for your reply's
I have the same helicopter except it's not the airwolf version. When I flew my Madhawk 300 it kind of tilts left a little while flying, I can compensate with opposite right cyclic, but I have to push the knob on the transmitter to the right and hold so it doesn't tilt left all the time. I don't have a problem with it going forward, except in breezy winds outside. I have slightly broken the tail blade also, I ordered two (2) more replacement tail rotor blades, I have not removed the broken tail rotor blade yet.

Some step by step repair instructions would be nice. [img][/img]

yEAH i POSTED THIS UP A WHILE AGO . aND IT SEEMS LIKE i CAN'T GET ANY HELP.