RCU Forums - View Single Post - REVISED 2-speed shaft drag chassis
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:30 AM
HauntFreaks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: REVISED 2-speed shaft drag chassis

thanks for the reply... lol...

funny you should ask about my projects... I'm far from new to RC hobbies been playing into it for over 25yrs (I'm 44) I've done on road , off road, boats, planes...and for the past few years RC Rock Crawling.... but never RC Drag Racing, I always thought it looked awesome.... just never had any time to fit that one in... But I do love drag racing, in the winter off and on for 15yrs I've been 1/24 Slot Car drag racing and just over this past summer a new local slot track has opened... so I been racing there pretty regular.... a couple guys there talk about the RC Drags at Trax 70 (I'm about 40mins from there) so i think I need to build something... and I've always like to hand build as much as I can so your post caught my eye... my comp crawlers are all hand build for the most part... what i'm going to build I dont know, but I'm sure at first it will be something to bracket race, that more or less what I build for the slot drags... anyway i have babbled on long enough thanks again for the reply... I'm sure I'll have many questions for you in the future...

here are some of my builds

crawler chassis design and build

drag slot car builds