RCU Forums - View Single Post - With the factory RX can you add a head lock gyro to an Eagle 50?
Old 01-21-2010, 08:38 PM
TeeJayShelton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: With the factory RX can you add a head lock gyro to an Eagle 50?

I just hooked the leads that go from the gyro to the "servo" to the input of my 10amp ESC for may tail motor. It works in both rate and HH mode. When its in rate I have to have the rudder set to 100% left stick at low stick to keep the tail still at low stick but in head hold its not a problem. In head hold and the rudder stick in the center the tail rotor spins very slowly no where near enough to move anything. and if I push the stick left at all it stops but I don't adjust it on thee TX so my HH doesnt think I'm inputting a command... I have yet to try using all point at the same negative mix or moving the center of the channel over a few clicks... It doesnt bother me at all just like it is. I will eventually play with it more... I willbe doing a similar mod with my honey bee fp v2 you can do it with the factory TX and 3 in one but you have to split it apart and do some solering inside of it. I will try to do it with the factory rx on the eagle eventually. I was just wondering if that briddge had alreay been crossed.
Thanks,
TeeJay