Old 01-22-2010, 11:59 PM
Ddaddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Honey Bee FP

ORIGINAL: pgroom_68

ORIGINAL: Ddaddy
ORIGINAL: Tinkman
Hello Ken,
Welcome to the site. Do you have any helicopters?
Hi Joaquin,
Yes, I have 6 (since Christmas...can you beleive it? Of course you can...we're all addicted! MCX, MSR and BOL...the other 3 are 3 channels I bought during/right after Christmas. And I'm real good...I can crash them with the best of you! ; )
Considering the HBFPV2 or possibly skipping to the belt. Seen the Blade SR and it does look like a great beginner bird....but too docile...more like an MCX.
But don't know, obviously I'm very short on experience but have fun flying my birds : )
Hey again Ken,

Maybe Tinkman will have a suggestion for your next step for you, but I am out of ideas ATM
Can you perform a large figure-8 in clearview? Can you power past yourself at a perpendicular angle, gain some altitude, flip the rudder, down nose & fly in the exact opposite direction? If so, why not record flight & post here, so those of us with Clearview can download it and see where you are up to.....

Peter[sm=shades_smile.gif]
Hi Peter,

Thank you for inviting me to this forum....yes, I can do all those things with all my birds including MSR in the house.
I have to admit, I've almost stopped using clearview.....too easy and not similiar enough. Don't get me wrong, still tremendous value and I can't immediately control all the birds in Clearview.....but doesn't take long to figure them out and effectively fly them. Also the tail in nose in oreintation has never seems to be an issue with me....I seem to nudge the stick in the right direction regardless. Now I still get in trouble trying to power out of imminent crashes!....Ken, throttle off and start again......

Seriously, 4 batteries MSR tonight in house.....no crashes....and went on house tour : )

Ken (as he crashes CP bird saying to self...I should have listened!)

PS When I get addicted to something I go all the way...lets see...Jan 22 2010.....I've read for 60 days since Christmas on this! And killed one 1S battery (recharges!) And please. don't ask or let wife know how much money I spend in the last month! BTW, the heli looks good at the head of the bed : )

PSS Peter...buy an MSR