RCU Forums - View Single Post - Buckeye Battle Squadron Website
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 09:21 AM
OddballCAF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Buckeye Battle Squadron Website

Hi Kotori, My thanks for the response. I'll hit that URL you provided shortly. I see you're in CA.Years ago when I first discovered RC Warship Combat, the first actual "contact" Imade was with a fellow over there. It was about as far away in the U.S. as I couldfind since I was currently living in Massachusetts. Anyway, that's when I discoveredthat not only was it a "niche" hobby, but it was also divided between "big gun" and "small gun" enthusiasts, with the California guys doing "big gun" (1/4 inch ball bearings and smaller) I later found a relatively closer club down in Maryland which used only .177 caliber bbs andthat's the direction I took. It's tough as nails to get a club not only up and running, but to keep it active. It took me a fulltwo years to get my club started in the Boston area, and two years later, we had a totalof 5 captains, of whom 3 were actually pretty "active. Hopefully you've got a large and active group of battlers where you're at. Regards and good hunting, Oddball