RCU Forums - View Single Post - ReCat Delivered Yesterday.... In Repair Today- Not Happy
Old 01-27-2010, 06:49 AM
bkfamily1
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ReCat Delivered Yesterday.... In Repair Today- Not Happy

You apparently did not check your gear mesh, or if you did, you set it poorly. Then you gripe about stripping your spur gear. And you complain that the steering linkage is cheap because it busted. That, by the way, is a very uncommon thing to break unless you hit something. Now you say you were running yesterday (when it was at or below freezing and snowing part of the day in Girard) and are again upset because you broke some more "cheap plastic parts." You realize plastic breaks more easily when it is cold, right? I am not a big Redcat fan, but you need to stop whining about your vehicle. If you do not go over it before you start running it, something that everyone here knows is necessary, run it when it is cold and run into things, it is going to break. Even in the best of circumstances, even the best RCs will break if you run them hard. It is the nature of the hobby. As I have heard before, if you're not wrenching, you're not running. And if you can not deal with that, maybe you need a new hobby, bro.