RCU Forums - View Single Post - ReCat Delivered Yesterday.... In Repair Today- Not Happy
Old 01-27-2010, 07:21 AM
Devils-Reject
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ReCat Delivered Yesterday.... In Repair Today- Not Happy

ORIGINAL: bkfamily1

You apparently did not check your gear mesh, or if you did, you set it poorly. Then you gripe about stripping your spur gear. And you complain that the steering linkage is cheap because it busted. That, by the way, is a very uncommon thing to break unless you hit something. Now you say you were running yesterday (when it was at or below freezing and snowing part of the day in Girard) and are again upset because you broke some more "cheap plastic parts." You realize plastic breaks more easily when it is cold, right? I am not a big Redcat fan, but you need to stop whining about your vehicle. If you do not go over it before you start running it, something that everyone here knows is necessary, run it when it is cold and run into things, it is going to break. Even in the best of circumstances, even the best RCs will break if you run them hard. It is the nature of the hobby. As I have heard before, if you're not wrenching, you're not running. And if you can not deal with that, maybe you need a new hobby, bro.
<hr />
Whoa Whoa Whoa Slow down low down
no i didnt check the mesh, its rtr, i didnt know i had to do that. as none of my other cars were like that in the past. second it wasnt freezing or even yesterday, the day this happened was saturday when it was 50 degrees outside.
im not whining im pissed.
the rear wheel wasnt even seated in the hex all the way either.
im not a noob to r/c at all.

all i said is it is a brand new car theres no way 4 parts should break on the 3rd run. i didnt hit anything with it, you can beleive me or not i dont care, but dont come on my thread and bash me. i know all about r/c im not some 19 year old kid, this is not my first rodeo.

everyone here *****es about stuff, i only stated that this car had 4 parts break in 3 runs, and they were break in runs, so i was not even running it hard.

so if you think your gonna come on my thread and bash me you can kiss my *****
maybe you need to work more on YOUR hobby and less on trying to be a hard ***** on the computer

<hr />
If you do not go over it before you start running it, something that everyone here knows is necessary
yea well before you never had to fix a rtr car b4 you ran it, i guess now they are so mass produced that you have to, and now i know that so in the furture when i get my next car that will not be redcat ill know.