RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official Radio Shack Golden Arrow Thread
Old 02-18-2010, 06:46 PM
trueimport
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Official Radio Shack Golden Arrow Thread

I know this is not a very common buggy by today's standards but I feel as though there's still a small and dedicated following of this 80s classic. Just like some of you this was the car that actually got me into RCs and each time I see it I feel like a little kid again.

I haven't had one in about 20 years but that's all about to come to an end now that I just bought one again! Its in the mail and on its way. I had it over nighted to me so I hope all goes well and it gets to me tomorrow. I'll get some pics posted up as soon as I get it and clean it up some.

For those of you that have an Arrow or are looking to buy an Arrow the decals will be in bad shape due to use and age of the buggy so I will making a FULL set of reproduction decals for the buggy If you guys are interested in getting a set for your Arrow let me know and if I get enough interest maybe I can do a group buy to help keep the cost down.

Come on guys share video, pics, tech info, upgrades, restoration tips or anything else for that matter in relation to the Golden Arrow lets hear it or see it.

Cheers
The following 2 users liked this post by trueimport:
ImCoKeMaN (12-25-2023), Spudster29 (10-10-2020)